Call us: 931-967-7000 | E-mail:

Davis, Kessler, Davis Logo

Lower Payments

In order to lower a Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan payment a bankruptcy attorney would need to file a Motion to Modify the Plan, and provide notice to all creditors of the Meeting of Creditors to review the proposed modified plan. It is possible for creditors to object to modified chapter 13 plan which lowers payments, but usually this is not the case.

If you currently have a bankruptcy attorney contact that lawyer about the possibility of modifying your chapter 13 plan. If you do not have a lawyer then contact Davis, Kessler & Davis to assist you in this matter.

Go to top of page